Thursday, February 19, 2015

Donations of Stained Glass for my Studio

Feeling grateful! Three benefactors donated glass to me yesterday. A woman came to my door and offered me a colorful assortment of 12 sheets of glass and a box full of pieces. They had belonged to her sister who no longer works with glass. She wanted them to be appreciated, found me online, and there she was!
Later in the day, I went to visit a fellow glass artist to purchase glass for my current project. She and her husband gifted me with a great cache of rough rolled, seedy, glue chip, !hammered, and crinkled glass.
Thank you all! The glass will be put to good use, and is very much appreciated.

Please visit my website to see my custom windows and repairs (click here).  And if you are on FaceBook, become a fan and I'll keep you up to date on all my stained glass projects.  Call me any time at 201-600-1616 or email with your questions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment