Sunday, July 20, 2014

Photographing my Stained Glass Work for a Contractor

In April, I completed  a set of four stained glass kitchen cabinet panels for a home which had been destroyed in a fire.  Last week, the contractor hired me to photograph the entire home, exterior and interior.  Here are a few of my photos.


My stained glass windows .. Cabinet panels on each side of the copper range hood.  I custom-mixed the patina to a deep bronze to match the homeowners' cabinet hardware.


Below are my other two stained glass windows which are installed in a hutch cabinet on the back wall of the kitchen.



My stained glass windows in the hutch.
To see more photos from the shoot, please click here for Proof Positive Photography, my photo blog site.


If you are considering a green addition or renovation project, please contact GroundSwell Contracting, based in northern NJ.  Call Quentin Unsworth, (below) 201-855-6676. Please click here for their FaceBook page .. Or click here for their website.

Please visit my website to see my custom windows and repairs (click here).  And if you are on FaceBook, become a fan and I'll keep you up to date on all my stained glass projects.  Call me any time at 201-600-1616 or email with your questions. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment