Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stained glass cabinet panel completed

Another window completed!  This was a different challenge, to duplicate an existing window.  The one on the left is the original.  The one on the right is my copy, 1" wider.  (Click photo to enlarge).
 
A lovely note of thanks from my happy customer!

Dear Kath,
I was so so excited when I saw the finished product of my stained glass door insert! You did such an incredible job of matching the other panels -- now my kitchen matches again. I loved watching the progress of the workmanship on your blog. Please thank Eric for me for hanging everything back up. And thank you, Kath, for such beautiful craftsmanship... I am so pleased!

Kathi

Thank you Kathi!  It was a pleasure meeting you and restoring your kitchen panel. I hope you will enjoy it for many, many years to come!

Next project: An octagonal interior window.  The design process will be underway shortly.

Click here for Boehm Stained Glass Studio website.

No comments:

Post a Comment