Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dolphin & Manatee are done!

The windows are done!  My husband, Eric, will now build custom wood frames for each of them.  Then they will be installed in my clients' beautifully renovated 18th Century, eco-friendly, Victorian mansion.  Here they are, side by side, as they will be installed in their new home.
  
And here are the two original renditions as created in my stained glass software. It's a very useful tool which enables my clients to see a "real life" version of their windows before a single piece of glass is cut.
These windows were a joy to create ... I already miss working on them! Lighting permitting, I may post a photo of the windows "in place" following installation.  (Click on images to enlarge, use back arrow to return).

If you'd like to have a custom stained glass window for your home, give me a call or send an email, and we'll get started!  Comments and inquiries always welcome.

Click here for Boehm Stained Glass Studio website.

No comments:

Post a Comment