Friday, May 3, 2013

Dale Chihuly's Glass and Garden in Seattle

We're just back from a wonderful trip to the Pacific Northwest which, after a short stay in Montana, included a trip to San Juan Island and to Seattle.  A highlight of the Seattle visit was an afternoon at the Dale Chihuly Glass and Garden located at the base of the Space Needle.  Below are a few iPhone photos of this wonderful, must-see place for all glass lovers.  After I went all through the exhibit, I turned around and went through it all a second time.







Please visit my website to see my custom windows and repairs (click here).  And if you are on FaceBook, become a fan and I'll keep you up to date on all my stained glass projects.  Call me any time at 201-600-1616 or email with your questions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment