Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Birds posted to "Fans of Chantal's Stained Glass Patterns" Face Book page

Happy to have my Blue Jays featured on the FaceBook page of one of my favorite stained glass pattern designers, Chantal Pare!  I've created several windows and panels using Ms. Pare's designs.

Ms. Pare is a very creative lady with numerous websites featuring her stained glass patterns, most of which she offers free of charge.  Her designs are a tremendous resource for stained glass artists at any level.  Included in her collection are flowers, animals, birds, abstracts, and just about anything you can imagine.  You just have to do some digging to come up with some amazing ideas.  This page has some of the links .. More can be found by Googling her name. Enjoy!

http://chantalstainedglass.50megs.com/1stainedglasspatternlist.html.  


For more information on my other projects, please click here to visit my website.

If you're on FaceBook, please click here to "like" my BoehmStained Glass Studio page to keep up with all the latest projects.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment