Friday, May 6, 2011

Emanuel Cancer Foundation Fine Art & Craft Show next weekend

I am happy to say that I will be offering my custom stained glass windows at the Emanuel Cancer Foundation Fine Art and Craft Show next weekend, Saturday and Sunday, May 14-15.  Eric and I both have a great deal of experience working trade shows for past employers, but this is the first time I'm going "live and in color" with my own work.  Exciting!

"We are pleased to announce the return of our popular fun-filled weekend event with fine art work, sculpture, jewelry, and all kinds of crafts. It will be held at its usual location, McBride Field-Franklin Lakes Road, (across from Market Basket), in Franklin Lakes, NJ, on Saturday and Sunday, May 14-15, 2011 from 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Admission is free, however a $2.00 donation per person is suggested."  Click here for their website .. a very worthy cause.
 
We will display several of my windows as samples for my custom work.  Stop by our booth and get ideas for an heirloom quality window for yourself or someone special.  Or bring your damaged stained glass piece for a free estimate on repairs.

Click here for Boehm Stained Glass Studio website.

No comments:

Post a Comment